Fixed Income Capital Markets | RIA Partnership Group
Fixed income portfolio solutions for RIAs
The Raymond James RIA Partnership Group provides comprehensive fixed income portfolio solutions to help your high-net-worth clients meet their unique after-tax financial goals. Our fixed income professionals are ready to serve as your go-to source for customized fixed income portfolios, real-time monitoring, trading ideas, market commentary and credit due diligence.
The RIA Partnership Group provides an innovative solution to the marketplace. An RIA maintains full discretion of client portfolios but can benefit from the full-service support and in-depth relationship with fixed income professionals who work on a market making trading desk; all while their clients benefit by avoiding the typical ongoing fees associated with managed alternatives.
- Consistently ranked as a top 15 municipal underwriter by par amount nationally1 and fourth by number
of transactions senior-managed in 20222
- 830 senior‑led and co‑managed issues in 20223, second-highest number
of completed transactions in the nation
- More than 170 public finance professionals in 38 locations nationwide
- 90 institutional traders and 7 trading locations
Taxable Fixed Income
- U.S. Treasuries
- FDIC‑Insured Brokered CDs4
- Corporate Bonds
- Mortgage Backed Securities
- Taxable Municipal Bonds
- Preferred Securities
- Customized fixed income portfolios
- Credit surveillance
- Portfolio monitoring
- Trading ideas
- Access to new issue syndicate
- White‑labeled client presentations
- Market commentary and strategy publications
1 Source: Bloomberg. Posted here on raymondjames.com.
2 Source: This information is tracked by Bloomberg and Refinitiv SDC
3 Source: Bloomberg
4 Certificates of Deposit are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Company (FDIC) up to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category. Additional information can be found at fdic.gov or by calling 877.ASK.FDIC (877.275.3342).